New Delhi, January 10: Registration for the annual Pariksha Pe Charcha by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, which is reserved for students before their exams, began on December 28 and will continue until January 20.
During the fifth edition, PM Modi will interact with students, parents and teachers during Pariksha Pe Charcha 2021 regarding the upcoming board exams and share tips on how to deal with school stress. To apply for Parishka Pe Charcha 2022, visit mygov.in.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022: Themes
- Exam Stress Management Strategies During COVID-19 and Upcoming Exam Stress.
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav: Students are invited to write about their village, town or city, and also share to share an unknown facet of the struggle for freedom there.
- Autonomous School for Autonomous India: what does Autonomy mean to you? You have been asked to share your thoughts on how to make you and your teachers ‘Aatmanirbhar’ in terms of teaching and learning when schools are not fully functional due to COVID-19.
- Clean India, Green India: Ideas to strengthen India’s fight against climate change.
- Digital Collaboration in Classrooms: How Your Teacher Made Your Online Classroom Happy, Engaging, and Effective During the Pandemic. Your take on how the quality of online courses can be improved.
- Environmental conservation and resilience to climate change: During the pandemic period, the student organizes activities for environmental conservation and climate change.
- National Education Policy (NEP) for Naya Bharat: How the provisions of the National Education Policy will strengthen the lives of students in particular and society in general, and pave the way for “Naya Bharat”.
- The COVID-19 pandemic: opportunities and challenges: during the pandemic, improvisations or strategies adopted in teaching-learning and creative solutions adopted by teachers.
For the parents
- Beti Padhao, Desh Badhao: The country celebrates seven years of successful implementation of the Honorable Prime Minister’s appeal for “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao”. Parents are encouraged to write a creative note on how this has contributed to national development.
- Local to Global – Vocal for Local: What would you do to move India from ‘local to global’ while ensuring that you are a ‘voice for the local’.
- Student’s desire for lifelong learning: Parents are encouraged to write about any new technology they have learned from their children during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022: guidelines
- Participation is open to students in grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 only.
- You can participate in the competition by first registering on the MyGov platform. For participants from outside India, registration can be done using the OTP sent on the email id.
- Students can participate in only one topic specified for them.
- Students should not exceed the word limit mentioned for each activity.
- Students must submit original, creative and simple responses.
- The question to the Prime Minister must not exceed 500 characters.
- Upon successful submission of applications, all students will receive a digital certificate of participation which they can download and share on social media with # PPC2022.
- For OTP – Students can use the mobile numbers of their / parents / teachers.
- Entrants should only submit original responses in their own words.
- Any misrepresentation or submission of erroneous information by a participant will disqualify their participation in PPC 2022.
- The entry should not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Responsibility for corrupted or late entry and liability for publication of illegally reproduced content lies solely with the participant.
- All applications submitted by applicants can be used by the Ministry of Environment and MyGov on social media or website or in any other form that may be necessary.
- Each winner will receive a certificate of appreciation from the Director of NCERT.
- Each winner will also receive a special Pariksha Pe Charcha kit including an Exam Warriors book in Hindi and English, written by the Honorable Prime Minister.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022: Awards
Around 2,050 students, teachers and parents will be selected through competitions on MyGov. They will receive PPC kits from the Department of Education.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022: How to register
- Go to mygov.in
- Click on the registration link
- Enter the required information
- Submit your details
Article first published: Monday January 10th, 2022, 13:47 [IST]